Friday, February 27, 2009

Lotions, Night cream...when you get to a certain age you start to think, "Hey i'm not going to be young forever..better start putting some moisturizer on in the evening." Well I went to Sephora a few weeks ago and bought a ton of makeup/lotions. Sephora was nice enough to provide me plenty of free samples, mainly of anti wrinkle and hydrating moisturizers. So, I had been trying different ones out. Fatgirlsleep reads on the little packet btw:


Releases dimple diminishers and soothing lavender for up to 6 hours


Dimples...okay I have cute dimples on my face this must be a facial moisturizer. So as a put it on my face it smells like lavender but feels very greasy...hmmmmmm dimple diminishers..Why would I want to get rid of my cute dimples??LIGHT BULB...ohhhhhhhhhh those dimples....WHOOOOOOOOOOPS.

3 comments:

  1. you are just too cute. lol. and i LOVE sephora. it really sucks that there isn't one anywhere in the vicinity of charleston. grrr. i have to order all my stuff online. every time we go somewhere with a sephora, i always have to make a stop. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu should move back here! Yes I spend too much money there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree. i want to get the heck outta here!

    ReplyDelete