Monday, February 23, 2009

You're not Fat!

"Well You're not Fat!" Those were the first words uttered from my doctor this morning at my appointment. Seriously, I'm not kidding. She walked in looked and me and said it. It was probably exactly what I needed to hear considering my recent obession with my weight. Okay, not so recent, but it has been my MAIN focus these days. The scale at home said 164 naked, 166 at the doctor's office. Wooohooo! I guess my running/working out/eating healthy/counting points has worked. I mean it DID work the last time haha. I'm trying to get down to 150 so I can get a cleaning lady/maid. Yep that is the deal I have going on with my husband. If I get down to 150 someone else can clean my house. Chris gets a great deal with a clean house and skinny wife, two things he is not getting now.



Anyways, I thought it was hilarious that my doctor said that. I was at my appointment to have my cholesterol checked and switch some medication. I guess she was wondering why I wanted my cholesterol checked if I'm not fat. After my appointment I went to Mcdonalds and had a mcgriddle. I hope she says the same thing at my next appointment!



PS- I bet you're suprised I said my weight on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment